Wright Family

We Like Our Turkey With A Little MEAT On Em'!!!!

Why kids love sweet potatoes...

For Hudson's first Thanksgiving, my lovely sis, Ash and I posed Hudson "Anne Geddes style". We snapped the pictures, and Hudson had all the flare. It was not only a great combo, but a Thanksgiving belly jiggler...literally.
 BUTT-ER-BALL bonding. Need I say more??? 
Hudson had his fair share of Thanksgiving feasting- we had him try his first mouthful of yams, avacado and even a lick of turkey.... apparently the gag reflex is a very real thing (shown in the video above). 
"Alright, it's you or me buddy... and it aint gonna be me."
The Yam Man. What a good sport right?
Hopefully all of this gives you a good laugh, like it did for us:) 

1 comment:

  1. Hud has grown up so much!!! He is so cute. I LOVE that Kung Fu fighting is playing in the background of the video!!!
    Skid I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete