Wright Family

6 MONTHS AND HAPPY TO BE

Oh the joys of being a mother and just laughing as you watch your child!
WHAT?! I'M HOW OLD???!
You bet yer bottom dollar I'm 6 months...
This is Hudson busy at work. We don't know exactly what he's busy doing, but all we know is he means business when he's in this basket of toys. Tom made this little play box for Hudson to explore in. HE LOVES IT. We die laughing at how involved he becomes. 
NINJA HUDSON! He is full of fast moves. He can really get around when he puts his mind to it.
Although still VERY top-heavy... I'd say he is really doing well sitting  by himself. This takes a whole lot of balance to keep upright when you consider the head-to-body ratio. What a stud. He does really well while he is trying to maintain balance, but when he gets distracted by things around him, he topples... We're still trying to master multi-tasking.
I thought this outfit was very fitting for the occasion:) It says "Big Guy" on the badge. Hudson has nearly tripled in his weight since birth! What a tank:) As I think back on all the things Hudson has learned in the first short 6 months of his life, I am utterly amazed! Tom and I are trying not to wish things by---he'll be running around all too soon. NO RUSH BUDDY!

3 comments:

  1. Your family looks great. Im so happy for you. Give me a call we need to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a darling family! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sydney your babies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete