Halloween is ALL about dressing up cute little babies in costume and parading them around to give everybody a good laugh. It is completely worth making a holiday. After first fighting to pull the costume off (shown in the picture below), Hudson soon got comfortable with his new look and began to prop his arm up on this banana like a gun holster ...Watch out ya'll! This here is the Wildest Monkey in the Midwest!!!! My Dad would be proud of Hudson's Western skills.
So after just putting Hudson in this costume, he began to overheat and tried to rip it off-----He had had enough of playing dress up! But of course to get some pictures I kept him in it for a couple more minutes...He pulled a fast one on me and spit up ALL over his cute monkey suit. PREDICTABLE? You'd think I would eventually learn:)
Our chubby monkey was thoroughly enjoyed by the neighbors- we delivered cookies and tried to cheer the old people that live around us. Hudson enjoyed the attention and I think it may have even been therapeutic for our lonely old friends.
I wanted to be the "Woman in the Yellow Hat" like Curious George's friend, the "Man in the Yellow Hat" but all I had was the yellow coat and boots. Tall, yellow hats just don't grow on trees I found. I was a monkey trainer instead...not my favorite look.
I always wanted a monkey for a pet growing up... I would cut out pictures of monkeys I found in National Geographic magazines and save them as a little nerdy kid would. I didn't know at the time I would have the most adorable monkey in the world for my very own kin! And right in my front room too:) We had a moment.
Your lil fur ball is just adorable!! Seriously, Hudson is so handsome. I found your blog and it made my day. Enjoy that beautiful Midwestern foliage for me!! I'm looking forward to having a little babe to dress up. Next year :)
Your lil fur ball is just adorable!! Seriously, Hudson is so handsome. I found your blog and it made my day. Enjoy that beautiful Midwestern foliage for me!! I'm looking forward to having a little babe to dress up. Next year :)
ReplyDeleteHa! I love these pictures - Cute Kid!!
ReplyDeleteCute blog and cute little boy! I did not even know you had a baby! WOW, I'm out of it. :) Glad to hear you guys are doing well.
ReplyDelete