WISH GRANTED LITTLE MAN! Hudson's two-front teeth came in just a couple days before Christmas. Boy, are those tiny pearly whites sharp! You can't see them in this picture, but they're there. I loved how happy he woke up Christmas morning. It's like he knew there was something special about the day:)
 |
| Christmas was spent at Grandma and Grandpa Wright's this year and Hudson decided to give his parents a gift of his own... He slept in. It was our Christmas miracle! |
 |
| It was simple to make Christmas special for Hudson. I just made each gift have ribbons, bows, and of course... layers of noisy wrapping paper. Hudson is all about the "bling". Forget what's inside. I could have wrapped denture toothpaste and he would have gone to town with it! I'm totally taking advantage of this stage while it lasts:) |
 |
| Looks like Santa shrunk his hat and suit this year.... Nah, it's a look alike. Hudson had a detailed Santa costume given to him by Grandma Lisa. It was a scream. He lived in it for two solid days straight. Nice family heirloom eh? |
No comments:
Post a Comment