Wright Family

Filling the Family Cup

One of the main benefits of being here in Phoenix is that we have been able to see more of our family. The drive is somewhat long, but doable after being in Chicago. We'll take 11 hours over 24... We were also excited to get some snow time! What??? No snowup north until we were driving away? I had a pretty disappointed 4-year old. He ties snow to Christmas and currently prays for snow so Christmas will come too.
Some Turkey Bowl Happenings....
That's mah boy! Loving his Thanksgiving icecream experience ...
Some more footabll footage...
The kids eating their feast with cousins: Lincoln and Winston:) 
These two girls are so so so much fun for me. Brielle loves her baby sister and can't help but kiss her incessantly:)
Being with Grandma and Grandpa Wright for Thanksgiving was so great! It's been three years that they've been away so sharing the holdiay with them  again was wonderful.
Now, that's a good football-watching face.
Thanksgiving morning football was so fun for the Wright brothers. This tradition one they all look forward to. After taking a bunch of pictures, I realized I should have done some video footage to capture the morning a little better...oh well. Imagine competitive brothers that love to tease each other, but don't want to look like they care much about the score when actually ALL of them do:) I love the Wrights!
The kiddos all dressed up for the big night! We got a spidey, bassett hound and a beautiful ladybug this year. Thank you for making the drive down from St. George to be with us, Nana and Papa---we love you!
My beautiful parents with Ruby!
Halloween pumpkin carving was a lot of fun over here. I LOOOOVE pumpkin seeds so that was my job. They turned out amazing this year! I think I perfected the art. Dad took over the pumpkin carving and made a pretty horrifying pumkin that had a spider eating a face...and Hudson was the monitor to see that it was done according to his standards:) when given many options for pumpkin faces, Hudson decided to go with a happy face. Didn't want to scare the neigborhood kids or anything...

Here they are folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment