Wright Family

My Babies Are Growing Up

Possibly the happiest baby on earth. Ruby is full of smiles and is eager to smile at anyone and anything...she is too much adorable-ness!!!!! 
We went camping again and had a BLAST being up in the coolness of the mountains. AND now that we had chairs to actually sit down by the fire...AND Brielle was a little farther along in the potty training stages. Strange how much you take some simple commodities for granted until you have to go without them. Hooray for life lessons and appreciating the simple things:)
I really am so proud at how well Bri has done picking up the whole potty training thing. She is a lot like her Mom in that, we become extremely motivated when fruit snacks are invloved. AND STICKERS?!!! SAY WHAT? I'll do anything.
Hudson is taking on the older brother role very well. He is totally responsible even though Ruby is quickly outgrowing him in size. She is growing, growing, growing at the speed of light! AH! Stop. It's happening too fast for me. Don't you wish you could freeze them and then when you are completly finished with a stage press play...Oh, and fast forward through some other parts...You know the ones I'm talking about. 
This was such a better experience from our last camping trip. Last time we pulled in after the sun had gone down...setting up a tent and building a fire in the dark isn't what we would call "ideal"conditions. This time we arrived early enough to enjoy the mountains in sunlight, get everything set-up and then watch the sunset as we roasted hotdogs and mallows.

Never buying the cheap hotdogs again. The fire kind of masked a lot of the nasty flavorless-flavor. Costco hotdogs are soo much better. But hey! We're camping guys!
Our little RAY OF SUNSHINE at 4 months
Brielle and Ruby splashing in the bathtub together.
I don't know why I feel like Ruby is growing faster than my other two babies. I can't handle watching it happen in fast motion! She loves bathtime, is not a fan of pureed foods, but loves to chew on everything else, rolling all over the place and is soooo close to crawling. 
Our little cuties after a good hard hike and a much-needed bath.
I love Brielle's expression. What is on her mind? She is obsessed with babies and particularly, Ruby. She is all about holding her, talking to her when she's crying or squishing her with love:)
RUBY KISS in the flesh! So edible...I mean kissable. 
She is 5 months old today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment