Wright Family

I DID IT!!!!

Back in July, we were able to attend Joseph and Emily's wedding in Draper, Utah. It was a beautiful day and a weekend of much-needed-Wright-family-catch-up.
We got the kids the "Let's Go Fishin'" game from Brielle's birthday money from Great Grandma and Pa Montague.  Just practicing for the big leauges. We are sea bound. I'm sure of it.
My monkeys: realigning their organs. We love this activity. Pretty sure Brielle's form is all off and she just might snap her neck...but why stop the fun???
I upholstered this patio furniture after a late discovery that they didn't come with any covers...Thanks furniture auction dudes. Getting these cushions finished was my HUGE accomplishment this year after having Ruby and moving to Phoenix (switch that order). Thomas and I had a hobby of attending a furniture auction every Wednesday night in a ghetto part of town. This was WAY too much entertainment to pass up. Regardless of the fact that we were going to find a kitchen table and couches, we just had a good time keeping up with the homies in AZ that are too cheap to buy furniture the normal way. Hollar
My girl turned two and BOOM. I got motivated to have only one child in diapers! Eager beaver to potty train has been successful thus far...Let you know how it sticks. NOTE: DON'T TAKE YOUR POTTY-TRAINING CHILD CAMPING ON DAY #2. OH WAIT...we don't have any sense when it comes to these matters, so we did just that.
Here we are! Camping in simplicity with our dutiful potty chair in tow.
It was literally a breath of fresh air to head to the mountains, escape the heat and pretend for a minute that September is cooler than 100 degrees in most normal areas of the world. A nippy 65 degrees was amazing. Our blood has definitely acclimated to the heat. Mostly...
Our Ruby is a light in every way! I love this chunkin' baby. She is rolling all over the place and seems to be showing more personality all the time. What an incredible little butterball.

No comments:

Post a Comment