| I guess that's all she sees me do. This girl loves her purple phone and bags. Bags, bags, purses and bags. Stuff to put stuff in. |
| And the third body joins the tub. I remember we fit 4 of us at a time in the tub growing up. I think we stretched the line a little. Best memories of train tubbin'. |
| They look happy, right?! I love my babies! |
| This happy munchkin was exactly 9 months in this picture. Top two front teeth ready to burst through! |
| Easter egg hunt with Nana, Papa and Ash. So fun to have them visit us and spoil us with good company and gifts!!! |
| They made a haul. |
| Nana and Papa brought bikes down for the kiddos! They are so happy to get these things rolling! |
| Looking fly for Easter Sunday. |
| Bri wouldn't give me a smile for her picture, but this pouty face will do. She loves her Daddy:) |
| Tried my hardest to get one of the three of them! This is the best we got. Three of them, only one decent smile. Thanks Ruby! |
| No one looks good in a helmet, but Ruby changed my mind today:) |
| My adorable bag lady. Always happy if she can tote a bad around. |
No comments:
Post a Comment