Wright Family

I'm a Pirate, Mom!

Our boy lost his first tooth! It's a milestone for the Thomas and Sydney Wright family, to be sure!
Popscicles with Nana and Papa at AZ POPS.
St. Patty's green waffles---so much healthier, right?
...with green apples and green milk. I think we met our green quota for the day.

The pool table in our new house has been a blast. I'm getting much better and even beat Thomas the other day;) Yes, I'm totally going to brag about that for years to come.
Ms. Grumpy Gills before church. Mom, I DO NOT want to wear this ridiculous outfit.
Citrus has been good to us this year in Phoenix! Love my lemon tree and friends with a grapefruit tree!!!!
Thomas built the kids a sandbox to play in and it was a definite hit... Then the cats found it pretty quickly so now we have to find a way to get rid of that nasty problem... Cats are the worst!!!!!
In the move, the kids were so good to just make the best of the sitch. LOVE YOU, BABIES!
She has got it going on!
Definitely the best part of moving to Phoenix is having my girl, Alicia here. I love this girl!
Ru, just pleasant as ever while we loaded up our stuff for the move.
We got ghetto and pumped up the mattress for the kids when all the furniture was loaded up. Good bye Michigan Avenue house in sketch neighborhood!
Phoenix Children's Museum

My little thumb sucker...ahhh, why is everything she does SOOOO cute?! 
A personalized chair made into a reading nook. Go Bri. 

Lego Master Builder! Hudson man builds the coolest stuff.  
Valentines Day cards xoxoooo 
Phoenix zoo with one of our Bestie's, Ruby Baer.
Gotta protect that purty skin from sun damage! 
Phoenix Children's Museum: scarfs falling from the ceiling. How magical can you get?
Ahhh, baby dinosaur. Little Rex.
Hudson lives to build!
Hiking Dreamy Draw
Visit from Nana and Papa xoxo 
They spoil us with treats:) 
Hudson's two best buddies: Tommy and Nolan. These boys are the best of friends. I love watching them just be boys.
Hiking Phoenix
"Come on, Brielle. Mom said "smile"!" Hudson took matters into his own hands.
Christmas cuties. 
Mesa Temple Lights
The weather is finally good enough to get out in the stroller and walk to the park! We're going for it! 
Costco is our theme park.

No comments:

Post a Comment