Check this out! We were fortunate enough to have a mother robin set up camp right outside our very own kitchen window. What a beautiful sight to behold!
 |
They hatched yesterday! It's as if we have pets. This is the best kind though... The mother bird does all of the work and we just get the enjoyment aspect. NO SMELL. NO POOPS. Hudson named them Quack, Duck and Chicken. |
 |
| Little mover and shaker, Brielle, started wanting to walk this past month. She has been standing without holding onto anything since mid-April and has since tried to venture into moving those little legs like they're supposed to move. |
 |
| Since our sun-room tends to attract every bug from this humid land, we decided to start collecting. I'd say we have a pretty legit bug collection at this point. It didn't take long to get a beetle, ladybug, bumblebee, honey bee, mosquito, spider, moth, fly, gnat, an ant and some other bugs I don't know the names of... |
 |
| Here's our lute. Hudson likes to go and just look at the bugs and seems to feel all sorts of manliness because he was part of the capture. |
 |
| AVOCADO BABY!!! This girl loves her avocados. It is by no means a clean endeavor though. She slathers herself in green deliciousness. She is definitely the best green goddess I've ever seen. |
 |
| Mother's Day picture: This is my favorite thing about Mother's Day...looking back and seeing how my little family is evolving as the years go on. I am a VERY proud mother of two of the cutest kids I know! This year Hudson pulled a Mr. Darcy and wished me a Happy Mama's Day and kissed my cheeks, nose, head, shoulders, elbows and knees (no encouragement from anywhere...just came up with it by himself:)) Melted my heart. |
No comments:
Post a Comment