Well...I already gave myself a good kick in the pants for being terrible about keeping up with what has been going on in our lives. I'm moving forward and going to be better:) Life has just been going in a million different directions I suppose!
 |
| This sassy picture of Bri baby was taken just before Easter. At this point, Bri was sitting up well, crawling and babbling up a storm. She is so full of life and happiness. It is contagious. She wants to be wherever big brother is and follows him around everywhere. Although Hudson is learning to share, and that can be pretty tough when you were once an only child...he is warming up to the idea and has learned to play "trade-sies" (I want that toy in your hands, so I'm going to give you this other toy and snatch your toy once you're distracted). How diplomatic. |
 |
| Our cute little Hudson man. He has grown up sooo fast now that he is pro at wearing big-boy underwear, singing every song he's ever heard, and taking care of little B. |
 |
| Hudson used to HATE when I would bring out the camera to catch a shot, but now that Bri is full of smiles whenever I bring out the camera, Hudson has changed his ways. He will lay right by her to be apart of the picture? Who is this new Hudson? Whenever we praise Bri for doing something, Hudson will immediately duplicate her action. Oh, Hudson:) Yes, we are validating his insecurities and praising him for cooing, sitting up, crawling, standing and smiles. I have two infants. |
 |
| After bath/shower-time. Hudson looks adorable in his little towel. Just yesterday, when we were out running and the kids were in the stroller, I pointed out all the spring flowers including the DANDELION in the assortment. Later on in the day, when Daddy was fixing the car outside and we were playing on the lawn Hudson pointed to a dandelion and said, "Mom, look! A daddy-tiger!" I about busted a gut in laughter. Kids say the darnedest things. |
 |
| After baths...nothing like a fresh smelling, lotioned-up baby! She seems to feel pretty good too. We have made our shower-only arrangement work. We put the whale infant tub in the shower and fill it up as the water runs on the two kids. They are such good sports! Yes, they are way too crunched in there...but it will make a good story down the road. |
 |
| Bri has been doing this little crinkled nose look where she raises her eyebrows and tightens her lips. It cracks us up because it is usually accompanied by a funny little snorting/wheezing sound. She takes learning about expressions and facials to the next level and makes all sorts of combinations. A new face every day=} |
 |
| Here is a picture of our two "pees in a whale". Bathtub water isn't the cleanest---even if one is potty trained. We scrub these two down REALLY well after they have their fun in this mini tub. |
Syd I love everything about this post!! Especially your very inventive bath setup :) Bri's scrunchy face kills me! And that Hudson is one clever kid...daddytiger. Way better than dandylion. I think that's what we should call them from here on out haha. We miss you guys so much!!!!
ReplyDelete