While other Moms blog about their ventures in brewing organic baby food and constructing sturdy cloth diapers while weaving baskets and establishing non-profit organizations to stave world hunger I am blogging about my need to step it up. It took a sunburned child to throw me over the edge...
Today we went to the beach with some friends and I didn't reapply/put on as much sunscreen on Hudson as I should have and now...HE IS A PINK LOBSTER! Let's face the music, child protection officers will be coming to my door in the morning to take my child away. Note to self: You can never put too much sunscreen on a white boy. Just because he isn't pink at the moment doesn't mean he won't be later:(
 |
| VICTIM: Ummm HELP! |
 |
| He really does match his sippy cup. This is enough to make me dress my kid in a mummy suit whenever we go outside. |
 |
| I can't believe we made all the way into September and then he got his first sunburn.... |
Poor little guy! ...Don't be too hard on yourself, we all do things like that. Just last month I locked Liam in my car in the middle of Illinois. You are a fab mom! Love ya Squid!
ReplyDelete