Wright Family

A Shout Out to Mothers EVERYWHERE!!!

Mother's are completely inspiring. I am in awe at my Mom, my mother-in-law and Thomas' mom Marian, grandma's, friends, WE LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH! Thank you for all the incredible examples of motherhood in our lives!

As of today, I experienced my 1st legit Mother's Day! Woo woop, joining the ranks. Last year at this time, I was pregnant and about to POP with Hudson and I was beyond thrilled to be a mother, but boy, I didn't have a clue at what this role would entail! What a miracle it has been to help me grow in a ways I could never put into words. My life revolves around tiny toes and little hands and sweet potatoes on chubby cheeks. I could never be happier doing anything else at this time in my life! Being a mother is a wonderful gift from God. I feel so blessed to be Hudson's mother:)

For Mother's Day, I requested a silly gift from Thomas. .. I  have watched as Hudson't hands just keep doubling in size and I wanted to freeze a memory of their little cuteness. Long story, cut short, we got covered in black ink as we worked to get a baby to cooperate by giving us his prints. An impossible feat to accomplish alone. But do-able with Thomas' help. We were covered in black ink by the end of it! Can't begin to explain how much I love the framed prints of my Hudson:) Thank you Thomas!
We enjoyed the sunshine today as a family before Thomas finishes 3 big tests for this last week of his first year in Podiatry school. Today, we just soaked in the mellow nature of Sunday and what a blessing it has been this year to have a day to reset mentally and rejuvenate spiritually.
Love that Hudson was able to go barefoot and fancy free, and he obviously did as well:)
We're working on getting some sunshine. Our pale bodies need some lovin'!!!
Amazing how a big smile and a little giggle can make this now one of my favorite holidays!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing captures. You all look very good..minus Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine...Thomas..you look good too.. now would you please stop poking me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Syd! You have the cutest little family! You are so gorgeous! I hope you are doing good! Haven't seen you in forever!

    ReplyDelete