Wright Family

This Kid Is A Riot- I Realize Other People's Children Aren't As Funny As Their Parents Believe Them To Be

The BUMBO has got to be one of the baby industry's finest inventions. Hudson did the bobble head and had his arms straight out to his side for the first little bit but now he is pro! It will do as our high-chair for the time being.
Hudson and Mom have been enjoying our walks through the crunchy, Fall leaves that line the sidewalks and seem to be doubling in number daily! This is Hudson's Fall, flannel, harvest shirt. Tom teases me for how much I love dressing Hudson. It's just that as a little girl you miss out on the good stuff--- it is WAY more fun on a real baby:)
Hudson is getting much more control with his body movements such that tummy time has become more productive for Hudson rather than janitorial for me. He is no longer launching all the food in his tummy to get out of working on his neck and back muscles:) I really feel like he had some sort of plot going on for a while... 


This is Hudson's little BABAR "dining set".  Talk about cute. Grandma Lisa brought them out when she came to visit and it was such an exciting event to try them out after the go ahead from the pediatrician just this last Monday. Our big boy has gained 5 pounds in 2 months!
This first rice cereal experience was not as glamorous as I thought it to be! Can't say I wasn't laughing  the whole time:) Hudson was trying so hard to figure out what was going on. "Ok Mom, I just got the whole sucking thing down---why do we have to even do this?" I thought that one through and quickly realized it's because I love him enough to not let him be the only kid chugging a bottle of milk down at the 7th grade lunch table. Point and case buddy. We ARE figuring this out.
The good news is that even just after rice cereal experience #2, things were looking up. Although nearly covered from head to toe, mission accomplished. It is just getting easier each day! In fact, today he inhaled two bowls in 7 mins flat. 

1 comment:

  1. This is the face I make when I have to eat rice cereal, too. Syd, he looks so much different than even 3 weeks ago!!! Keep posting, so I don't miss it.

    ReplyDelete