Wright Family

Hudson's Top 3 Tricks

Hudson LOVES this red toy. It is the first toy that actually has peeked his curiosity. It rolls, rattles, is colorful, flexible and even light-weight! We get a kick out of watching him concentrate as he motions his fingers to grasp it. Look at me go folks!
So when did this little man decide he wanted to start growing up too fast???! Ask Thomas, I am always telling Hudson to SLOW DOWN! Tom just keeps telling me to have another baby... Oh that Thomas is funny:)
Hudson found out he has 2 hands! And since then, they are rarely apart. He holds them together, plays with his fingers, stares at them, and uses a team effort to pick up small objects
This is a stuffed giraffe my cousin's wife, Emily made (super cute). Hudson is fascinated by this guy! As  I was singing "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round" (animal version) I couldn't figure out what noise to make for the giraffe... Hudson quickly chimed in "Aaaaaaaa" after my long pause. So for all of you who didn't know, giraffes say "Aaaaaaaaa" :) Thank you Hudson.

1 comment: