Wright Family

Rice Princess

This little girl has won our hearts. She is the sweetest of babies...but she needs to sleep more at night! How could this cute little face cause her Mommy so many sleepless nights? She just loves to hangout with Mommy. I guess I'm pretty cool.
So to be hopeful for a better night's sleep, I started Brielle on rice cereal. She hates it! She just screams the whole time. What is that all about Bri? We are optimistic that she'll change her mind and suck it down like it is chocolate cake.
She figured out how to clench her jaw and purse her lips tight so that not even a drop could get in. They are smart little creatures! 
Her mother is obviously more enthusiastic about this experience than Brielle seems to be. She is rigid in a defense pose and screaming with an arched back... can't say I imagined that when I thought this through beforehand. Throw yo Mama a bone baby girl:) 

1 comment:

  1. Brielle looks so so adorable, and she looks so much like Hudson's little sister. I am sorry that she isn't sleeping at night or you still. How old is she now...5 months?? Just goes to show every baby is different! I miss you...I'm really looking forward to you being back in Illinois, but I'm glad that you are having an escape at the same time. Let's chat soon!

    ReplyDelete