|
|
| It worked! He started running around the house in his pirate getup and got so carried away that he just had to brake his sword right in two pieces and further frighten little ladybug... |
|
|
| It worked! He started running around the house in his pirate getup and got so carried away that he just had to brake his sword right in two pieces and further frighten little ladybug... |
Oh I just laughed so hard reading your captions and then seeing these pictures. First off, Brielle is simply adorable! I love her bows Sydney! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! That close up shot of her is such a huge, sweet smile! And 2nd, Hudson's costume is AMAZING! Did you make it? And if you didn't, where did you find it? Seriously, I am not surprised he won the award, he looks so in character! The facial hair is what really completes his look! You are the BEST mom!
ReplyDelete