Wright Family

Family of Four

This is our adorable Brielle during her first week. It's hard to believe that she is now one month old and that September is gone. This month has been spent in complete bliss---even with all the adjusting and sleepless nights. My how time flies with a newborn! Brielle has brought us so much happiness!!! We have loved having her a part of our family. It's crazy how we are becoming more and more attached to this little 9 lb person with every passing day.
Aunt Ash came into town to help after Grandma Lisa left. She was so great to be Hudson's playmate, Sydney's emotional support and to take care of our family. She too had the glamorous stay here on our blowup mattress:) Love you Ash! 
Little stinkbug taking a nice snooze. Such precious moments with our sweet new baby girl and her Daddy. 
Mom about had a heart attack as Hudson learns to be a big brother and hold baby sister. We are working on the whole neck support thing... Hudson has been so sweet to Brielle. He is helpful to bring her a binkie or her blankie when she cries and he talks so cute to her. His independent nature has paid off as he has been such a champ instead of jealous about baby sister.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY September 26th! Here we are enjoying a birthday breakfast in Thomas' honor. Hudson is proud to be Dad's best buddy and help make Dad's day a total par-tay.
Such a happy kid! Of late, Hudson's imagination has gone wild. It is fun to see him become so creative with his toys. He is so cute to watch as he crashes everything into everything---sound effects and all. 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe Brielle is over a month old now! And I have only seen her once :( I am sorry for that, truly, I am! She is so so precious...I love her headbands and outfits. I have to admit, it is strange to see a little girl hanging out in your house. I think it is still setting in for me, ha!

    And happy birthday Tom! We are awful friends...catch us on year 2 of this residency thing! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete