Wright Family

Mama's Day, Her Way



I can't believe how much I love Mother's Day. It has become one of my favorite holidays. Thomas is super sweet, appreciative and helpful:) (not that you aren't always just so Tom...), Hudson just keeps getting cuter, and we couldn't be more excited about our little girl coming in just a few short months. Now that I'm entering my last trimester, I am feeling like it's game time whether or no we decide to put on our gear, pads and helmets---put us in coach!
Thomas is in the final week of his second year at Rosalind Franklin University Medical School and we are pumped to say ADIOS to another year! Not to mention, this has been an absolute beastly year...Thomas has been swamped with every minute consumed by school obligations and we have missed him at home more than we can say. Once he takes boards in July, we will feel a huge weight lifted and hopefully get to see more of his cute face. Way to go Tom! One step closer.
Speaking of cute faces...Hudson has become a camera "ham". He was enjoying a smoothie one minute and then he is cheesing it for the camera the next. I love that I don't get the deer-in-the-headlights look from him anymore when he sees the camera.
This is anything but attractive, but look how proud he is of himself. Exploring his little-boy body. We are quickly noticing that Hudson loves to tease. He does things to make us laugh and then adds it to his repertoire of jokes to cycle through. Did anyone say, "almost two"???
As I used to say, while sticking my head out the car window as a little girl, "HI TO ALL MY FRIENDS!" This is our presently active, happy, social little boy. He has made quite a few comrades at the playground and has initiated himself as one of the big kids. It is really quite comical to watch as a group of 11 year old boys flock around him. The change in weather has given him an extra boost of energy (I frankly didn't think I could imagine any more energy) and he lives to run, jump and play outside. We are sleeping a little more soundly these days.

1 comment:

  1. I love Hudson's cheesing face. I laughed out loud! And come on Syd...I need a belly shot of you.

    ReplyDelete