Wright Family

We Did It Jennie!!!

This is at the starting line before our Half Marathon. (left: Jennie, middle: Melissa, right: Sydney). Both Jennie and I ran under the names of different people. Jennie's brother caught the flu so she is "Josh" and I am running for a man in my ward, Mike Smiley, who was actually in Utah. GO TEAM Josh, Mike, and Melissa!!!
It was FREEZING!!!!
Jennie is so talented she even whipped out her camera and took a picture while we were running:)

We all finished! We started together and ended up breaking off from each other to do what felt comfortable for each of us. It was a great morning to run through Independence Grove (a forest preserve)! It was lovely.
I am going to miss this girl!!! She is moving at the beginning of next month:(  Jennie, you have been and will continue to be an amazing friend. Thank you for getting me to move my buns and do a half marathon after having Hudson!

1 comment:

  1. I guess I will stop being shocked and amazed every time you do something like a marathon or half marathon. It keeps happening. I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete