Wright Family

A Few Highlights

Hudson loves to swing! What baby doesn't right? I think we got a little too into it because soon he was swinging WAY too high and WAY too fast... and that ruined the fun for all of us when Hudson realized how scary it was to be at the mercy of his ambitious and excited parents. We grounded that party pretty soon after.
We don't know what Hudson found that was so disgustingly intriguing, but by the looks of it, it was just that.
Hudson didn't quite enjoy the beach this past summer (he was just a wee baby then), but I can tell he is going to live it up this summer. The sand enthralled him and the waves beckoned his attention. Can't wait to throw his little suit on and get wet and gritty!
"Baby-proofing" the house has been ridiculous. Just when we figure things are proofed and let him at it, Hudson finds a detail that we overlooked. He is turning on the TV and DVD player, pulling lamps down on him, gnawing on cords and sucking on plug-ins, getting into the spices and finding a way to get the caps off... splashing himself with baby powder, pushing laundry baskets around as motorized vehicles, pulling down the garbage bins to get a really good look at the "things" inside---just the stuff we want him to be doing:) EXPLORE BUDDY.
I FINALLY got a booster seat! We have been "wingin" it up until this point and this point should have been reached months ago... I caved and got a booster seat AND a diaper changing station. Why I thought I could manage without these two items I still don't know, but I am soooo grateful to have them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment