Wright Family

Bottoms Up!

How Hudson sleeps like this, we'll never know:) It's his signature. Bottom... up. Face... planted. Arm... turned in. Feet... turned out. If the circus wasn't such a freak show we would consider displaying his sleeping ability despite the high magnitude of what appears to be discomfort. Hudson also breathes like a pug puppy so we get an extra smile out of nap-time.
I now understand the phrase "slept like a baby"
Hudson gets away with murder when he flashes this smile. I don't know how he manages to be the most persuasive person without even saying a word.
After freaking out about putting Hudson in a Wal-mart shopping cart because my paranoid mind races through a million images of snotty-nosed children contributing to the petri-dish of fun that covers the bars... I put him in a COSTCO shopping cart today. Somehow I feel much better about taking this step first. Not only do we love Costco, but I trust they are cleaner than most shopping carts. So this is a first I had to document and might I add it was SO much lighter than carrying what feels like hundreds of pounds of baby and car seat together.

No comments:

Post a Comment